Formerly Elite Chiropractic Center. New Name, Same Faces You Know & Love!

Get on the Road to Recovery

Centered Chiropractic is here to help you with any present injuries, prevent chronic impairment, and support you in your healing journey along the way.

Auto Accidents can cause both short-term and long-term injuries, especially when left untreated.

Call today to schedule an appointment with a team that is committed to your health and healing.

Get on the Road to Recovery
Auto accidents | Centered Chiropractic

Auto accidents are sudden, potentially life-changing events that can turn your world upside down. It only takes a split second to cause you an injury that may result in ongoing pain and discomfort.

Let us help you bring more hope & possibility into your life again.

Our chiropractic team works with folks who have experienced all types of auto accidents throughout Clayton, NC and the Johnson County area. We’re dedicated to creating an individualized care plan to cater to your unique needs and situation so your body can feel as close to your pre-accident self as possible, no matter how long it takes.

Wanna take us for a spin?

Call to Schedule

Frequently Asked Questions

What do I need to bring to my first appointment?

You’ve already been through enough as it is, so we try to keep this process as easy as possible! Bring a copy of your accident report, attorney information (if applicable), and any claim information or documentation, including the adjuster's contact information and claim number.

How do I get my police report after a car accident?

If your accident took place in Wake County and/or the report was taken by Highway Patrol, you will be able to access a copy of your accident report online at the NC Department of Public Safety website. If your accident took place in another county or the report was taken by local police, you will have to contact the local police department to obtain a copy of your accident report.

How do I receive my settlement after my car accident?

Ugh, another SO not-fun process. This isn’t a simple calculation since there are many factors that need to be taken into consideration. The insurance companies are typically going to try to settle without paying too much in the claim. Contacting a local Johnston or Wake County attorney would be our best advice for you, so that they can assess if your settlement is fair or if you should seek a more fair settlement for your injuries and/or damages.

Do I need an attorney?

Centered Chiropractic recommends retaining an attorney in Clayton who specializes in personal injury and car accident cases in Johnston County. Typically you won’t have to pay unless you win the settlement, and consultations are usually free (thankfully!). We have a list of excellent, ethical, and skilled Clayton attorneys who are dedicated to providing our patients with the best legal and medical care.​

Do I need to see a doctor after my car accident?

It’s important to get "checked out” after a car accident. First thoughts of damage and insurance often neglect the more important issue of your personal health. Seeking proper care will help determine if there are any hidden injuries you may not be aware of. Major car accidents can certainly lead to severe injuries, but even low-impact (fender benders) or seemingly harmless accidents can cause significant long-term pain that can happen long after the motor vehicle accident.

Are you ready to get back to firing on all cylinders, doing the things you love again?

We’d love to be your health petrol (get it?) of your restorative journey through customized chiropractic care. Let’s get you back on track for healing!

Call to Schedule